Sunday, November 29, 2009

Over?

It has probably happened.

When a person doubts whether s/he is still in love, then its probably the best time to convince themselves that they are not... if they know that its love with no destination.
When love hurts, when there is too much pain and they are fed up of the pain, I think its the right time to try to let go.

Seems it has happened. Seems the distance will only grow now. Been saying it won't happen for so long. Its been at least 5 months. And he says it took me only a day :(
Said stuff that hurt me. Its okay. Its not comparable to his pain.

Seems the detachment has happened. I feel so bad now :(
I'm going to miss him so bad.
Will miss his soothing voice, the gentle touch, gentler warm hug, that impromptu kiss, that sudden super cute smile, correcting his past perfect tense, laughing aloud when he discovers that I'm recording the phone conversations, his puppy eyes... walking alongside him... oh! how I love that...

I'll miss u my love :(

4 comments:

lover said...

No you will not.

I am not going anywhere. You will not miss me. There is no distance. You are still mine and will always be mine. Likewise I shall always be yours to claim, my love.

Don't think the detachment has happened. It never will, you are mine and thats how it will be. Not taking it any other way.

h said...

i don't want the detachment to happen.
Don't let it happen ..please. I am begging you.
Please stay. Don't want to live without you...

Ada said...

It has...

h said...

It hadn't happened back then.
It didn't happened for nearly two years.


But now,
it has...