Saturday, December 22, 2007

Friendship murdered

Girl, I can never forgive you for what you did. I don't blame him. It is you who came in our way. Things were so beautiful, so sweet. Such beautiful things planned for later. Everything was lovely and nice. Then you came. His attention got diverted. His mind was biased. His heart was harder and he forgot all the sweetness. He turned his back to me, ignored me. He was head over heels in love with you. My absence was not felt. I was sad, left forgotten and unwanted. I knew it was you who did it all. He was not sorry for anything. He said the rest of the world is a blur when one is newly in love. Everything was beautiful now between the two of you. I was happy for my lovely friend, for he had finally found the happiness that he had been in search of, for long.

Then, you left him. In the middle of nowhere. Lost, like I was, loveless, like I had been, unwanted, like I had felt. He loved you a hell lot, could do anything for you. Could even change himself. But you left him for another. He was alone again. I had made myself believe that I had recovered from the shock of him going away from me. Now, he needed a listener, he came to me, sorry for what he had done. I felt for him now more than ever before. But there was an awkwardness for all that happened in between. The purity and beauty levels had fallen.

I blame it all on you. Things would have been heavenly if you had not come and troubled it all. We would've had lovely memories if not for you. Why did you have to come in? And if you came, why did you have to go, leaving the dear boy a broken heart, a lost soul? There has been a major rift in the beauty of our friendship ever since you came into the picture. Why did you ever come in? I can never forgive you for this. You have brutally murdered something very precious, priceless.

Why girl? Why? Why did you ever do this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have seen your web page its interesting and informative.
I really like the content you provide in the web page.
But you can do more with your web page spice up your page, don't stop providing the simple page you can provide more features like forums, polls, CMS,contact forms and many more features.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
free Blog services provide only simple blogs but we can provide free website for you where you can provide multiple services or features rather than only simple blog.
Become proud owner of the own site and have your presence in the cyber space.
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts) all the above services are absolutely free.
The list of services we provide are

1. Complete free services no hidden cost
2. Free websites like www.YourName.com
3. Multiple free websites also provided
4. Free webspace of1000 Mb / 1 Gb
5. Unlimited email ids for your website like (info@yoursite.com, contact@yoursite.com)
6. PHP 4.x
7. MYSQL (Unlimited databases)
8. Unlimited Bandwidth
9. Hundreds of Free scripts to install in your website (like Blog scripts, Forum scripts and many CMS scripts)
10. We install extra scripts on request
11. Hundreds of free templates to select
12. Technical support by email

Please visit our website for more details www.HyperWebEnable.com and www.HyperWebEnable.com/freewebsite.php

Please contact us for more information.


Sincerely,

HyperWebEnable team
info@HyperWebEnable.com