Monday, December 24, 2007

Phew!

Yay! I've got the crap out of my head. I sort of feel at peace now. Like I have said what I wanted to whoever I wanted to say it. Even though I know the message has not been conveyed, I feel at ease. At least I spoke it all out.

Now. I would like to close this chapter. Forget that I ever had an inclination for this friend of mine. Forget it because his friendship, come what may, is too precious to me to lose. So, I gladly let him look for his love, and like always, I'll be his never failing support.

I feel at peace. Seriously. Nothing like being surrounded by some wonderful friends. If you have a group of well bonded friends around you whom you can completely trust and depend on, life's really worth it then!

Three cheers to all my close buddies!! :-) I feel so much at peace... Time for chocolates- the ultimate celebration!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A close-knit group of friends are your real cushions against the "unfortunate" happenings around your life.You know why their importance increases in such moments of distress? Is it because they have practical advice to offer?.NO. Its something more simple than that:their patience to being "willing listeners" to our endless rants.