Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Celebration Time

Am done with my seminars. And it was a success :) Its been exactly one week and I have been celebrating that for all this time. I have been writing, planning, and leaving everything I do halfway. There are half a dozen half done drafts in my blog waiting for completion and posting. There was a poem pending to be written which would be a maximum of 12 lines long because I didn't want it to be too detailed, of which I already had 4 lines in mind. I started writing the poem 2 days back and while doing it, the subject changed, the story changed and I started writing a completely different poem altogether. And its 28 lines so far. A minimum of 8 more lines are needed to complete it with the least of details. Its like a story told in the shortest time :)

Oh yes.. about the jerk - the once upon a time friend whom I had cut all contact with and who is trying to rebuild that friendship. I have to say about him! About 5 days after that 6 line conversation I had, he buzzed me on my messenger again. This time, we spoke for about 2 hours. It was awkwardly nice and healthy.. for a change! Awkward because we were talking so much after nearly 2 years and nice because.. well, because he had kept his irritating sarcasm locked far away while talking to me. I hated to like it. Then he had to leave from his workplace and thankfully he didn't have a net connection at home so we could only talk that much. New phone numbers were exchanged and he SMSed a few times. I did not reply because I knew that his sarcasm and old colours would soon be shown.

We met online again after 3 days. I felt a rush of spite run through me the moment he buzzed me on my messenger and I knew that this was going to be the day I was going to cut off once again. Just as expected, his sarcasm and hateful attitude was back by late afternoon. And I spat out words of hatred, about how unhealthy it has always been for me to talk to him, the repulsive aura that surrounded him. I was at my shrewd best. And I was loving it. Because I so so hate him.
So.. I feel satisfied finally. Satisfied that I could finally speak out uncensored words of hatred to the man I hated most on earth.

Aaaahhhh.. I feel so much at peace..

I have another reason for celebration. How about some chocolates? :D

No comments: