Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy birthday Aashi.. :-*


Its Ash's Birthday.. ahem.. Aishwarya Rai.. my favourite face.. the best face I've ever seen. In fact I think she looks divine! Impossible not to dedicate a post to her today :) I can't stop admiring her beauty. Been an ardent admirer since 1994, that's ever since she won the Miss World crown. And I've been a faithful fan. Got loads of pics of her, thanks to my brother.. once upon a time he used to be her fan. Somehow, from the opinions of people around me, it seems that the I-hate- Aishwarya list is growing by the day.. yeah my brother included! I don't understand why. Oh, maybe because she crossed 30 and is still rocking? Bah! Jealous lot! Anyway.. I'm here to give her my wishes.. very late, but better than never :)
Happy Birthday, my dear Aashi... :-* muuuaaahhhhh!!!

...my net is so damned slow.. I got a lovely lovely pic of Ash and its just not uploading; so u know the pic that you're seeing up there came there after a lot of effort.. uh.. I mean waiting... zzzzzz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog.Impressive post that you have written down here.Well done.Will go through your post this weekend.All the best for times ahead

Ada said...

sri tatsat, thank you :-)