Friday, November 23, 2007

A birthday

Its my ex's birthday today. My first ex. I don't miss him. But for some reason, he has been on my mind since last evening. And the bad part is that I have been at my irritated worst since I woke up today. Maybe because it wasn't a good way to part.

I'm keeping away from my dear friends as much as I can, or else I might pounce on them for no fault of theirs. Aah.. a few more hours for this phase to pass. I hope. For now, there have been two victims. One close buddy, whom I look forward to talk to each day.. and my mother who is almost always my only source of pure happiness. She is the reason for all the loud laughter that echoes around my house at regular intervals (I'm the source of laughter). But, I've been literally shooing her and everyone else away from me today.

Just for today.

No comments: