Sunday, November 11, 2007

Not sulking

There's a lot on my mind these days. I bounced back beautifully from my low phase and was in a great rockstar mood for about 6 consecutive days. That is till I announced it. A few minutes after the public announcement I made through a group mail, life was normal again- spiced with anger, irritation and all the usual stuff. No regrets. I'm too busy to get any emotion elaborately expressed.

Busy? Good for me. Busy preparing for some presentations coming up early this week. Oooh.. thinking of the presentations makes me feel so useless. I have er.. ok let me give myself some deadline.. I have 6 hours.. yeah 360 minutes to complete my work. Then I have to mail it to my guide, he should read it, approve it, make changes or whatever and send it back to me.. eep.. will have to hear his feminine voice over the phone to find out what changes he has made. Then go take prints and then make a power point presentation. All because of these vacations. Uh.. am I cursing vacations? (hush hush.. else eggs land right on my head SPLAT!!)

So there's a lot on my mind these days. But that doesn't mean I suddenly talk niceeeely to someone I have been very busy hating for two whole years?! hmmph!! I call him a 'jerk' because he is one. A chat friend.. uh ex-friend hehe.. I broke the friendship because of some very good valid reasons. I found him so hateful that I didn't even want to keep him in my ignore list. It was a hatred overflowing phase for me. Somehow, he managed to buzz me on one of those 6 lovely days after my low phase.. and.. I ended up being so sweet to him eek.. *slap**slap* to me. Thankfully I was very busy and kept the conversation very short. WILL keep in mind not to talk to him again. I'm so unpredictable. Will keep you all updated.

Oh!!! 355 minutes...

1 comment:

»-(¯`v´¯)-»....maniac....»-(¯`v´¯)-» said...

lolz............well hope u gt ur work donw well on time.......